Tuesday 1 September 2015

YTT new stuff

So YTT starts in a few weeks so I’m getting ready for the next adventure to start. I like to view thinks as moving from one adventure to the next and put everything I do into segments. I have just come through the other side of the adventure now titled ‘the wedding’ and all is a bit calmer. So next adventure needs a title. I’m anxiously reading up on advised texts and ones that weren’t advised in order to appear wise and in the know. I’ve also been practicing more and excusing myself for taking time for this as “its part of the course” why I need to excuse spending time on my practice I don’t know. I have developed strength and more consistency in my practice which has become noticeable when I attend class and don’t wish the clock would speed up. Anyway, I’ve brought new sticky towels and purchased funky yoga pants and debating a nice new holdall for the weekend. All these things to cover up that I’m really anxious about the weekend.

Who will I have to share with?

What if I don’t like the food?

What if they are all better than me?

What if they can do handstand?

What if I injure myself?

What if they want to hug loads?

How to I pee without the people I’m sharing with hearing?

Did I mention I have new funky yoga pants and new sticky towel??????

No comments:

Post a Comment